Optimal System Performance and Reliability
Give yourself peace of mind. PPO’s customer success team works closely with our clients to ensure their system operates reliably and effectively in your facility.
Service and support is included for the first year after you purchase your system, and PPO offers a variety of maintenance and service plans.
What You Can Expect from PPO
PPO’s Customer Success and Software teams will monitor the health and performance of your system.
We’ll proactively watch for issues and will contact you immediately if we see something amiss.
And we’ll provide regular software updates to keep the system running smoothly.
Benefits of PPO Support
- Dedicated PPO Customer Support Manager
- Automatic remote system monitoring
- Helpline staffed by PPO experts
- Scheduled onsite maintenance visits
- Regular software updates
Included in Your First Year
Maintenance and Service
- Warranty on eligible (non-wear) system parts
- Two in-plant visits from a PPO team member, for scheduled maintenance
- Remote system monitoring by the PPO team
- Free detection and system software upgrades available
- Cloud set-up and model storage
- Easy-to-use reporting of incidents and trends
- Configurable trend reports and alerts
- Recommendations based on PPO’s chemical analysis of your products
- Online training modules for operations and sanitation crew
- Regular reviews with your Customer Success Manager
Looking for Help?
Contact our support team:
Business hours: 9am ET-5pm ET, Monday to Friday
On-call support: 7am ET to 10pm ET, 7 days a week
Please be ready to provide the serial number of your system (on the automation enclosure of your system) as well as specifics of the issue and a contact number where we can reach you.
Let's Work Together
PPO is ready to partner with you to deliver safer, higher quality food to your customers.